Machine gun

Sometimes I'm a complaining machine-gun

rat-at-at-at-complaining- rat-at-at-at-at

all the time about this shitty world- you see,

I'm doing it again- Isn't it a shame?-rat-at-at-

complaining-rat-at-at-at-how unbearable am I!

(rat-at-at-at-at)


And I don't know what things are all about- rat-at-at

all those mad, silly, normal things -rat-at-at-at

and the crazy-rat-at-at-abnormal things,

that I just can't bear every-rat-at-at-at-fucking day.


You know, I am -rat-at-at-at- complaining too much,

isn't it? -rat-at-at- blame the world -rat-at-at

or blame this cynic me -rat-at-at-at -this,

rat-at-at- silly -rat-at-at- lonely -rat-at-at- me.


That's why I'm a complaining -rat-at-at- machine gun

Because I'm just a lonely -rat-at-at

and silly -rat-at-at-at

and crazy -rat-at-at- bitch,

a -rat-at-at-at-spoiled child,

rat-at-at- a -rat-at-at -complaining me.

No comments: