wisdom for trade

Crying,
shouting,
protesting,
insulting.

Life is hard,
it's so crap at times!
you never find the rhyme
you were looking for.

"Matching pairs do not agree, ma wee lassie"
says the voice of wisdom, "not anymore these days"
"not in town" it adds.

And I ask, way down my stomach,
Is it so bad?
"Damn!·" Hey, voice of wisdom,
Why don't you just shut up?

It's not only that I'm joking,
I’m also mocking at your stance.

Terrorist of the language,
linguistic trader, an artist,
will never manage avoiding,
her tongue to be cut in the modern meat-market.

2 comments:

Dekamara said...

Presiento corazón, que aqui me pierdo algo de ti. Me será imposible transitar por aqui. Eres genial.

Isa Pe said...

Tranquilo, cariño. Este es experimental. Y solo pongo cosas raras, no te pierdes mucho.